More From Jesse Ventura
- "I don’t think I would want the responsibility for enforcing the death penalties. There’s always the inevitable question of whether someone you gave the order to execute might truly have been innocent."
- "Government works less efficiently when it begins to grow out of control and takes on more and more of the responsibilities that belong to the citizens."
- "I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in politics. When I’m finished with my term as governor, I’m going back to the life that’s waiting for me in the private sector."
More In Government
- "I hope all of you are going to fill out your census form when it comes in the mail next month. If you don’t return the form the area you live in might get less government money and you wouldn’t want that to happen, would you."― Andy Rooney
- "The lesson should be constantly enforced that though the people support the Government, Government should not support the people."― Grover Cleveland
- "We must make it an imperative duty of our government to protect the gifts which Nature has bestowed on America and to insure the maintenance of a clean, healthy, wholesome environment for our people."― George Lincoln Rockwell