More From Jerzy Kosinski
- "A trait which differentiated New York from European cities was the incredible freedom and ease in which life, including sexual life, could be carried on, on many levels."
- "The things I write are for those who are willing to accept a new relationship between the reader and the author."
- "Travel gives me the opportunity to walk through the sectors of cities where one can clearly see the passage of time."
More In Health
- "Competence, like truth, beauty, and contact lenses, is in the eye of the beholder."― Laurence J. Peter
- "One thing governors feel, Democrats and Republicans alike, is that we have a health care system that, if you’re on Medicaid, you have unlimited access to health care, at unlimited levels, at no cost. No wonder it’s running away."― Mike Huckabee
- "Never continue in a job you don’t enjoy. If you’re happy in what you’re doing, you’ll like yourself, you’ll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined."― Johnny Carson