More From Jerzy Kosinski
- "A trait which differentiated New York from European cities was the incredible freedom and ease in which life, including sexual life, could be carried on, on many levels."
- "The principle of art is to pause, not bypass."
- "Travel gives me the opportunity to walk through the sectors of cities where one can clearly see the passage of time."
More In Health
- "There are a range of associated impacts related to increasing temperatures which affect both evaporation rates and river systems, which are already over stressed, and these will hit farming communities and the health of crop lands."― Peter Garrett
- "The health care industry can play a great role in this by being aware of the fact that these children form perhaps the most neglected group of people in the country, largely because it is hard to find them."― C. Everett Koop
- "It’s time to look beyond the budget ax to assure access to health care for all. It’s time to look for bipartisan solutions to the problems we can tackle today, and to work together for tomorrow – building a health care system that works for all Americans."― Ron Wyden