More From Jerry Saltz
- "Almost all institutions own a lot more art than they can ever show, much of it revealing for its timeliness, genius, or sheer weirdness."
- "Venice is the perfect place for a phase of art to die. No other city on earth embraces entropy quite like this magical floating mall."
- "To engage with art, we have to be willing to be wrong, venture outside our psychic comfort zones, suspend disbelief, and remember that art explores and alters consciousness simultaneously."
More In Art
- "The guys in my band are great-we watch movies, we eat pizza, take walks, read books. Everybody has a really great sense of humor. And my boyfriend comes and visits me on the road."― Lisa Loeb
- "And the first rude sketch that the world had seen was joy to his mighty heart, till the Devil whispered behind the leaves “It’s pretty, but is it Art?”"― Rudyard Kipling
- "The art world is an all-volunteer force. No one has to be here if he or she doesn’t want to be, and we should be associating with anyone we want to."― Jerry Saltz