More From Jerry Garcia
- "I mean, whatever kills you kills you, and your death is authentic no matter how you die."
- "We’re not uncomfortable with it, and we’ve already been through enough of the music business where I’m not really worried that commercial success is going to in some way – we’re already past saving, you know what I mean? It’s too late for us."
- "But hey, when you live in Watts, you need a little smack to get by, you know what I mean? You need something soft and comfortable in your life, ’cause you’re not going to get it from what’s around you. And society isn’t going to give it to you."
More In Patience
- "When I was in the first grade I was afraid of the teacher and had a miserable time in the reading circle, a difficulty that was overcome by the loving patience of my second grade teacher. Even though I could read, I refused to do so."― Beverly Cleary
- "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world."― Helen Keller
- "My wife is the most awesome person in the universe. She’s made this experience much less miserable for me, with her compassion, patience and understanding."― Wil Wheaton