More From Jerry Garcia
- "I think it’s too bad that everybody’s decided to turn on drugs, I don’t think drugs are the problem. Crime is the problem. Cops are the problem. Money’s the problem. But drugs are just drugs."
- "I have all the patience in the world about Sirens. For me it’s not a Grateful Dead project, it’s a Me project."
- "I mean, whatever kills you kills you, and your death is authentic no matter how you die."
More In Society
- "I would argue that we have a generation of young people, particularly minorities, who are no longer putting up with the kinds of things their parents put up with. They’re much more self-confident. It’s no longer acceptable to make fun of people because of race or sex. But it has always been present in American society."― Donna Shalala
- "Nobody ever asks a father how he manages to combine marriage and a career."― Sam Ewing
- "Imagination has brought mankind through the dark ages to its present state of civilization. Imagination led Columbus to discover America. Imagination led Franklin to discover electricity."― L. Frank Baum