More From Jerry Garcia
- "I have all the patience in the world about Sirens. For me it’s not a Grateful Dead project, it’s a Me project."
- "I think it’s too bad that everybody’s decided to turn on drugs, I don’t think drugs are the problem. Crime is the problem. Cops are the problem. Money’s the problem. But drugs are just drugs."
- "I mean, just because you’re a musician doesn’t mean all your ideas are about music. So every once in a while I get an idea about plumbing, I get an idea about city government, and they come the way they come."
More In Society
- "All are agreed, that the increase of learning and good morals are great blessings to society."― Joseph Lancaster
- "Land: A part of the earth’s surface, considered as property. The theory that land is property subject to private ownership and control is the foundation of modern society, and is eminently worthy of the superstructure."― Ambrose Bierce
- "The basic thing nobody asks is why do people take drugs of any sort? Why do we have these accessories to normal living to live? I mean, is there something wrong with society that’s making us so pressurized, that we cannot live without guarding ourselves against it?"― John Lennon