More From Jerry Brown
- "When the farmer can sell directly to the consumer, it is a more active process. There’s more contact. The consumer can know, who am I buying this from? What’s their name? Do they have a face? Is the food they are selling coming out of Mexico with pesticides?"
- "Automation and technology would be a great boon if it were creative, if there were more leisure, more opportunity to engage in raising a family, providing guidance to the young, all the stuff we say we need. America will work if we’re all in it together. It’ll work when there’s a shared sense of destiny. It can be done!"
- "I like computers. I like the Internet. It’s a tool that can be used. But don’t be misled into thinking that these technologies are anything other than aspects of a degenerate economic system."
More In Equality
- "Again, it may be said, that to love justice and equality the people need no great effort of virtue; it is sufficient that they love themselves."― Maximilien Robespierre
- "I hate it when people call me a teen queen."― Lindsay Lohan
- "I believe that as women, we must commit ourselves to sustaining the progress made by our foremothers who fought so hard for women’s equality and liberation."― Carre Otis