More From Jeremy Taylor
- "He that loves not his wife and children feeds a lioness at home, and broods a nest of sorrows."
- "A religion without mystery must be a religion without God."
- "When you lie down with a short prayer, commit yourself into the hands of your Creator; and when you have done so, trust Him with yourself, as you must do when you are dying."
More In Marriage
- "That a marriage ends is less than ideal; but all things end under heaven, and if temporality is held to be invalidating, then nothing real succeeds."― John Updike
- "My marriage? Up to now everything’s okay. But it’s a real marriage – imperfect and very difficult. It’s all about people evolving somewhat simultaneously through their lives. I think we’ve emotionally evolved."― Jamie Lee Curtis
- "My mother and stepfather were married 43 years, so I have watched a long marriage. I feel like I had a very good role model for that. And, you know, it’s just a number."― Jamie Lee Curtis