More From Jeremy Rifkin
- "They’re now turning those seeds into intellectual property, so they have a virtual lock on the seeds upon which we all depend for our food and survival."
- "We are already producing enough food to feed the world. We already have technology in place that allows us to produce more than we can find a market for."
- "The American public is not aware that there might be potential allergenic and toxic reactions. With regular food, at least people know which foods they have an allergy to."
More In History
- "Well, I think that California has had a history of always spending more money than it takes in."― Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "To those who have chosen the profession of medicine, a knowledge of chemistry, and of some branches of natural history, and, indeed, of several other departments of science, affords useful assistance."― Charles Babbage
- "When I was asked to be Writer in Residence at Edinburgh I thought, you can’t teach poetry. This is ridiculous."― Norman MacCaig