More From Jeremy Northam
- "My dad served in the Air Force as ground crew for several years, and doesn’t really talk about it. I know that it’s there. I think my main thing about direct or indirect experiences as near to home as it were is the idea of self-sacrifice really."
- "He has such a patronizing tone and manner, and such a sarcastic sense of humor. I found him rather brutal, a kind of elegant brutality which appealed. No, I think he came pretty much off the page."
More In Famous
- "Save your rejections so that later when you are famous you can show them to people and laugh."― Meg Cabot
- "There’s the famous thing that the A&R man from the record company is supposed to do: He’s supposed to come into the studio and listen to the songs you’ve been recording and then say, ‘Guys, I don’t hear any singles.’ And then everybody falls into a terrible depression because you have to write one."― Jarvis Cocker
- "You’ve got certain guys that just want to be famous and then you’ve got the real musicians that just love playing music."― Zakk Wylde