More From Jeremy Northam
- "He has such a patronizing tone and manner, and such a sarcastic sense of humor. I found him rather brutal, a kind of elegant brutality which appealed. No, I think he came pretty much off the page."
- "My dad served in the Air Force as ground crew for several years, and doesn’t really talk about it. I know that it’s there. I think my main thing about direct or indirect experiences as near to home as it were is the idea of self-sacrifice really."
More In Famous
- "Few if any teenagers can relate to getting up for school and finding famous comics like Pryor and Williams hanging out in your living room after a hard night of partying. But that’s Hollywood."― Pauly Shore
- "If somebody for some reason, for music or for movie, becomes famous, it’s because they have something, something special."― Roberto Cavalli
- "I will govern my life and thoughts as if the whole world were to see the one and read the other, for what does it signify to make anything a secret to my neighbor, when to God, who is the searcher of our hearts, all our privacies are open?"― Lucius Annaeus Seneca