More From Jeremy Northam
- "My dad served in the Air Force as ground crew for several years, and doesn’t really talk about it. I know that it’s there. I think my main thing about direct or indirect experiences as near to home as it were is the idea of self-sacrifice really."
- "I’ve never had a desire to be famous. Lots of actors are actually extremely shy. I have shy areas."
More In Humor
- "Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time."― Steven Wright
- "In some sort of crude sense, which no vulgarity, no humor, no overstatement can quite extinguish, the physicists have known sin; and this is a knowledge which they cannot lose."― J. Robert Oppenheimer
- "You have to have a sense of humor about life to get through it."― Kesha