More From Jeremy Northam
- "I’ve never had a desire to be famous. Lots of actors are actually extremely shy. I have shy areas."
- "My dad served in the Air Force as ground crew for several years, and doesn’t really talk about it. I know that it’s there. I think my main thing about direct or indirect experiences as near to home as it were is the idea of self-sacrifice really."
More In Humor
- "With Ricky Gervais, it’s all shades of wrong, it’s my kind of humor."― Emily Blunt
- "I’ve seen a lot of movies get made where no one has control. No one likes it."― Seth Rogen
- "There are just certain things that turn my head. It may be a girl’s sense of humor, it may be her wit, or her belief system; it could be a lot of different things."― Jensen Ackles