More From Jenson Button
- "When you’re in a car which can win every race, or fight for a win every race, that is pressure."
- "We go through the whole season working on next season’s car and developing the car and making sure we fit in the car and all that sort of stuff. And we obviously give ideas of what we would hope next year’s car would have even if it’s small things like buttons on the steering wheel and different positions and whatever."
- "The fast, flowing parts, the high-speed corners, that’s where a Formula One car is at its best – changes of direction, pulling high g-forces left and right."
More In Fitness
- "Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning."― Thomas Jefferson
- "Overall, I think I’m in pretty good shape, but I’m not really someone that is gung-ho or a fitness fanatic."― Cobi Jones
- "The main thing is that it’s nice to see these young people – 9 to 14 years old – take the opportunity to get more involved in their health and fitness. We need more kids to be more active."― Rafer Johnson