More From Jenson Button
- "For me, triathlons were something that was down to me and my fitness. Now, I really enjoy the pain in the triathlon of chasing someone down. It’s a bit like chasing down Nico Rosberg in the last few laps at Silverstone – it makes you feel alive."
- "The only time I think about life beyond F1 is when I contemplate becoming a dad. But there’s no way that’s going to happen while I’m still racing. To be successful in F1 you need to be very selfish in lots of ways and you’re away from home for long periods. That’s not the kind of father I want to be."
- "I keep my weight low, although you need to be able to move your weight around the race car to change the balance. I’m 6ft and I’m 70kg so I haven’t much fat on me."
More In Car
- "Space isn’t remote at all. It’s only an hour’s drive away if your car could go straight upwards."― Fred Hoyle
- "I don’t know how to drive a car."― Javier Bardem
- "No illusion is more crucial than the illusion that great success and huge money buy you immunity from the common ills of mankind, such as cars that won’t start."― Larry McMurtry