More From Jenson Button
- "In my hometown there is a pub named after me – The Frome Flyer on Jenson Avenue. How cool is that?!"
- "The only time I think about life beyond F1 is when I contemplate becoming a dad. But there’s no way that’s going to happen while I’m still racing. To be successful in F1 you need to be very selfish in lots of ways and you’re away from home for long periods. That’s not the kind of father I want to be."
- "When you’re in a car which can win every race, or fight for a win every race, that is pressure."
More In Car
- "When the car’s going well, I purr like a kitten."― Buddy Rice
- "I would prefer to have no money but to have a nice family and good friends around."― Li Na
- "Campaign behavior for wives: Always be on time. Do as little talking as humanly possible. Lean back in the parade car so everybody can see the president."― Eleanor Roosevelt