More From Jenny McCarthy
- "Without intervention today, the cost of care for adults with autism will be significantly greater and the burden will no longer lie with the parents, but on our entire society."
- "I wished to God the doctor had handed me a pamphlet that said, ‘Hey, sorry about the autism, but here’s a step-by-step list on what to do next.’ But doctors don’t do that. They say ‘sorry’ and move you along."
- "When I travel, I like to take advantage of room service. I’m really into eggs Benedict in the morning."
More In Dating
- "I suppose I was a little bit of what would be called today a nerd. I didn’t have girlfriends, and really I wasn’t a very social boy."― Charles Kuralt
- "I’m not cynical about marriage or romance. I enjoyed being married. And although being single was fun for a while, there was always the risk of dating someone who’d owned a lunch box with my picture on it."― Shaun Cassidy
- "Workshops and seminars are basically financial speed dating for clueless people."― Doug Coupland