More From Jenny Agutter
- "But John Landis wrote a good relationship which is really what the film’s about. A very straightforward young woman who’s very sure of herself and she meets a young man who needs some taking care of."
- "I hope I presented what I felt the woman seemed to be about, but I couldn’t give any reason as to why she remained in the relationship other than that their relationship was very special."
- "I have a huge respect for writers and realise that this is not an area that I find easy. I doubt that I would have the patience in front of a blank sheet of paper to become a writer."
More In Positive
- "I never appreciated ‘positive heroes’ in literature. They are almost always cliches, copies of copies, until the model is exhausted. I prefer perplexity, doubt, uncertainty, not just because it provides a more ‘productive’ literary raw material, but because that is the way we humans really are."― Jose Saramago
- "I married a pretty famous girl, and when we drive through town there’s usually a car following us, when I walk out of my front door in Chelsea there’s six guys waiting for me."― Kevin Pietersen
- "We sincerely ask the Beijing authorities across the Strait to view the election result from a positive perspective, to accept the democratic decision of the Taiwanese people."― Chen Shui-bian