More From Jenny Agutter
- "I have a huge respect for writers and realise that this is not an area that I find easy. I doubt that I would have the patience in front of a blank sheet of paper to become a writer."
- "But John Landis wrote a good relationship which is really what the film’s about. A very straightforward young woman who’s very sure of herself and she meets a young man who needs some taking care of."
- "I hope I presented what I felt the woman seemed to be about, but I couldn’t give any reason as to why she remained in the relationship other than that their relationship was very special."
More In Positive
- "One of those promises was to limit the size of government and to have the government serve the people – and not the other way around."― Scott Walker
- "As a person who is not confrontational by disposition I tend to see that the quality of being confrontational is a positive attribute."― John Hall
- "And I’m a pretty positive person – I don’t put a lot of energy into worrying, and I’m not a person who lives in a great deal of fear."― Rachel Hunter