More From Jenny Agutter
- "I hope I presented what I felt the woman seemed to be about, but I couldn’t give any reason as to why she remained in the relationship other than that their relationship was very special."
- "But John Landis wrote a good relationship which is really what the film’s about. A very straightforward young woman who’s very sure of herself and she meets a young man who needs some taking care of."
- "I have a huge respect for writers and realise that this is not an area that I find easy. I doubt that I would have the patience in front of a blank sheet of paper to become a writer."
More In Positive
- "We believe that it is very important that we have hopefully averted what would have been the most substantial headwind of all, which is a default for the first time in our history, and that that will contribute to a more positive environment that we hope will allow for greater growth and job creation."― Jay Carney
- "Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive."― Matt Cameron
- "I promised to empower the taxpayer – instead of a handful of big government union bosses."― Scott Walker