More From Jennifer Hudson
- "When people said Africa would change me, I didn’t understand what they meant. To see the poverty in the townships, for instance, is overwhelming. I found it heart-wrenching to see young children walking barefoot and hungry in the dirt. I’m the kind of person who wants to change the world right here and now, so I got frustrated."
- "My grandmother always taught me, ‘If you don’t have a home, family, and church, you don’t have anything.’"
- "Dreams do come true. If anyone’s proof of that, it’s me."
More In Famous
- "I was born to travel and write verse."― Theophile Gautier
- "It’s not my goal to be a famous actor."― Gavin DeGraw
- "Israelis can be proud of the vibrant democracy that they have created, and I know that many Rhode Islanders share my deep appreciation for the close friendship between our two nations."― Lincoln Chafee