More From Jennifer Aniston
- "I am trying to think of the last time that I just said, ‘What the hell!’ and did something crazy."
- "You know when I feel inwardly beautiful? When I am with my girlfriends and we are having a ‘goddess circle’."
- "I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special."
More In Women
- "Every time a student walks past a really urgent, expressive piece of architecture that belongs to his college, it can help reassure him that he does have that mind, does have that soul."― Louis Kahn
- "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn."― Gloria Steinem
- "Women like to sit down with trouble – as if it were knitting."― Ellen Glasgow