More From Jennifer Aniston
- "I support women, men, anybody who is in a place that’s not their strongest and who is ready to push forward."
- "People who avoid the brick walls – all power to ya, but we all have to hit them sometimes in order to push through to the next level, to evolve."
- "I don’t have a religion. I believe in a God. I don’t know what it looks like but it’s MY god. My own interpretation of the supernatural."
More In Movies
- "I really like the half-hour comedy. I really do. I know people that are in movies all the time and they, you know, they don’t see their families as much. And that takes its toll over time."― Matt LeBlanc
- "So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"― Christina Aguilera
- "I love movies that make me cry, because they’re tapping into a real emotion in me, and I always think afterwards: how did they do that?"― John Lasseter