More From Jennifer Aniston
- "I’m not one aspect of the human experience – none of us is."
- "I realised how paranoid and guarded and not trusting – walled-in – I had become. Not consciously so, but just this armour that I kind of have, protective armour. It’s not for my friends or family, but for being.outside in the world, always on guard."
- "Oh, my God, my thirties blew! Forties are great."
More In Great
- "When a great team loses through complacency, it will constantly search for new and more intricate explanations to explain away defeat."― Pat Riley
- "It’s great to want to be part of something, but it’s a different thing completely to believe wholly in some type of movement, and to give everything for that something."― Brandon Boyd
- "The internet is a great way to get on the net."― Bob Dole