More From Jennifer Aniston
- "People who avoid the brick walls – all power to ya, but we all have to hit them sometimes in order to push through to the next level, to evolve."
- "Marriage is wonderful."
- "One tradition I have with my friends is that when one of us gets married, we have a ton of fragrance oils and pretty bottles at the bachelorette party. Everyone puts a drop or two in a bottle for the bride and makes a wish, and the bride wears our creation on her wedding day."
More In Great
- "I haven’t had that one great love, which is good. I don’t want that to be in the past – I want it to be in the future."― Taylor Swift
- "With people of limited ability modesty is merely honesty. But with those who possess great talent it is hypocrisy."― Arthur Schopenhauer
- "Those who intend on becoming great should love neither themselves nor their own things, but only what is just, whether it happens to be done by themselves or others."― Plato