More From Jennifer Aniston
- "Marriage brings up all the things I pushed to the back burner – the fears, the mistrust, the doubts, the insecurities. It’s like opening Pandora’s box."
- "A relationship isn’t going to make me survive. It’s the cherry on top."
- "Women should stop going for the bad guys, stop looking so far when the good ones are right there."
More In Family
- "My father was the center of the family, and everyone tried to please him."― Ang Lee
- "By the time I was 30, nobody would work with me. I was friendless, I was hopeless, I was suicidal, lost my family – I mean, it was bad. Bottomed out, didn’t know what I was going to do. I actually thought I was going to be a chef – go to work in a kitchen someplace."― Glenn Beck
- "If you feel rooted in your home and family, if you’re active in your community, there’s nothing more empowering. The best way to make a difference in the world is to start by making a difference in your own life."― Julia Louis-Dreyfus