More From Jennifer Aniston
- "I was told to avoid the business all together because of the rejection. People would say to me, ‘Don’t you want to have a normal job and a normal family?’ I guess that would be good advice for some people, but I wanted to act."
- "There are a lot of movies that are unbelievable successes that I would be mortified to be a part of."
- "I want to see friends more and travel more."
More In Family
- "AP promoted me to the White House beat because I knew Clinton, his family, friends, and staff better than anybody in the national press corps. Those contacts helped me break a few stories and get my career in Washington jump-started."― Ron Fournier
- "Leadership, leadership is about taking responsibility, not making excuses."― Mitt Romney
- "It all starts with the script: it’s not worth taking myself away from my family if I don’t have something I’m really passionate about."― Steven Spielberg