More From Jennifer Aniston
- "Women should stop going for the bad guys, stop looking so far when the good ones are right there."
- "I was told to avoid the business all together because of the rejection. People would say to me, ‘Don’t you want to have a normal job and a normal family?’ I guess that would be good advice for some people, but I wanted to act."
- "My hair has never been my greatest feature, so that was funny enough unto itself that my hair became so focused on."
More In Family
- "I guess because it feels more open, but I think being married is way sexier, because it’s really like your soul partner in a permanent fashion, and then you strive for it to be something permanent, and that type of commitment and trust, if you can achieve it, is so good for the soul."― Leelee Sobieski
- "I come from a military family."― Brittany Murphy
- "I’ve been so fortunate in my life that my family has never been jealous of my success. They have shown true love and commitment to me by being supportive. They shared in it."― Mike Krzyzewski