More From Jeffrey Archer
- "When I was deputy chairman I could travel from Glasgow to Edinburgh without leaving Tory land. In a two-week period I covered every constituency in which we had an MP. There were 14. Now we have only one. We appear to have given up."
- "I’m not involved in politics any more and they’re quite right."
- "But the thing I felt most strongly about, and put at the end of one of the prison diaries, was education."
More In Success
- "In America, as opposed to the old country, success was based on merit."― Rand Paul
- "Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."― George Washington
- "Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have."― Zig Ziglar