More From Jeffrey Archer
- "I put £150,000 into the stage production of Grease and have got back £1.5 million so far. It has been a fantastic success."
- "Well I certainly have learned and I hope I’m moving on and certainly two years of prison was a terrible punishment."
- "I think my attitude to human beings has changed since leaving prison."
More In Success
- "My ambition was to stop waiting tables. That was how I measured success: finally, I was able to stop waiting tables, and I was able to pay the rent, and that was by being a stand-up comic. Not a very good stand-up comic, but good enough to make a living."― Graham Norton
- "It is not the language of painters but the language of nature which one should listen to, the feeling for the things themselves, for reality is more important than the feeling for pictures."― Vincent Van Gogh
- "I wanted to highlight that whole dreadful process in book publishing that ‘nothing succeeds like success.’"― Doris Lessing