More From Jeffrey Archer
- "Well I certainly have learned and I hope I’m moving on and certainly two years of prison was a terrible punishment."
- "Whenever you analyse anyone who has had any success and they’re in the headlines, you will find they are human and make mistakes. I’m certainly that and I’ve made a lot of mistakes."
- "I think my attitude to human beings has changed since leaving prison."
More In Travel
- "Well, I took a sabbatical. I walked away from shooting movies because I couldn’t handle the travel. I’m a single parent. I had young kids, and I found that keeping in touch with them from hotel rooms and airports wasn’t working for me. So I stopped."― Rick Moranis
- "I’ve always looked for the perfect life to step into. I’ve taken all the paths to get where I wanted.But no matter where I go, I still come home me."― Layne Staley
- "I like to travel by myself."― Carly Rae Jepsen