More From Jeffrey Archer
- "I think my attitude to human beings has changed since leaving prison."
- "When I was deputy chairman I could travel from Glasgow to Edinburgh without leaving Tory land. In a two-week period I covered every constituency in which we had an MP. There were 14. Now we have only one. We appear to have given up."
- "I’m not involved in politics any more and they’re quite right."
More In Hope
- "I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope, For hope would be hope for the wrong thing."― T. S. Eliot
- "Beauty, more than bitterness, makes the heart break."― Sara Teasdale
- "If someone decides to be a musician now, it means because there is no hope of money at the end of it, it means they really want to be a musician. And if someone is writing now, there is no hope for money at the end of it."― Doug Coupland