More From Jeffrey Archer
- "But the thing I felt most strongly about, and put at the end of one of the prison diaries, was education."
- "Well I certainly have learned and I hope I’m moving on and certainly two years of prison was a terrible punishment."
- "When I was deputy chairman I could travel from Glasgow to Edinburgh without leaving Tory land. In a two-week period I covered every constituency in which we had an MP. There were 14. Now we have only one. We appear to have given up."
More In Politics
- "Music is what I must do, business is what I need to do and politics is what I have to do."― Bob Geldof
- "We would not have our politics distracted and embittered by the dissensions of other lands."― Henry Cabot Lodge
- "You cannot spend your way out of recession or borrow your way out of debt."― Daniel Hannan