More From Jeffrey Archer
- "I put £150,000 into the stage production of Grease and have got back £1.5 million so far. It has been a fantastic success."
- "Well I certainly have learned and I hope I’m moving on and certainly two years of prison was a terrible punishment."
- "When I was deputy chairman I could travel from Glasgow to Edinburgh without leaving Tory land. In a two-week period I covered every constituency in which we had an MP. There were 14. Now we have only one. We appear to have given up."
More In Politics
- "Because politics rests on an irreducible measure of coercion, it can never become a perfect realm of perfect love and justice."― Christopher Lasch
- "I never thought of politics as a profession."― Georgios A. Papandreou
- "Everybody gets a little dose of Shakespeare. He’s the greatest playwright in the English language, but his politics are fairly square."― Alex Cox