More From Jeffrey Archer
- "I think my attitude to human beings has changed since leaving prison."
- "But the thing I felt most strongly about, and put at the end of one of the prison diaries, was education."
- "When I was deputy chairman I could travel from Glasgow to Edinburgh without leaving Tory land. In a two-week period I covered every constituency in which we had an MP. There were 14. Now we have only one. We appear to have given up."
More In Politics
- "There arose a belief in style – and in banality. Banality encompassed politics, too, because it was a common belief that politics were not worthy of art."― Douglas Sirk
- "I don’t miss politics."― Jeb Bush
- "Part of the reason that our politics seems so tough right now and facts and science and argument does not seem to be winning the day all the time is because we’re hardwired not to always think clearly when we’re scared. And the country’s scared."― Barack Obama