More From Jeffrey Archer
- "I’m not taking any interest in politics. I’m not involved in politics in any way. My life is in writing now."
- "Whenever you analyse anyone who has had any success and they’re in the headlines, you will find they are human and make mistakes. I’m certainly that and I’ve made a lot of mistakes."
- "When I was deputy chairman I could travel from Glasgow to Edinburgh without leaving Tory land. In a two-week period I covered every constituency in which we had an MP. There were 14. Now we have only one. We appear to have given up."
More In Attitude
- "Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman – not the attitude of the prospect."― W. Clement Stone
- "A Harvard Medical School study has determined that rectal thermometers are still the best way to tell a baby’s temperature. Plus, it really teaches the baby who’s boss."― Tina Fey
- "Stop this attitude that older people ain’t any good anymore! We’re as good as we ever were – if we ever were any good."― Dolly Parton