More From Jeffrey Archer
- "When I was deputy chairman I could travel from Glasgow to Edinburgh without leaving Tory land. In a two-week period I covered every constituency in which we had an MP. There were 14. Now we have only one. We appear to have given up."
- "Well I certainly have learned and I hope I’m moving on and certainly two years of prison was a terrible punishment."
- "But the thing I felt most strongly about, and put at the end of one of the prison diaries, was education."
More In Success
- "Our nation’s security, economy, and place on the world stage depends on the success our educational system."― Ed Markey
- "For most of the 20th century, we didn’t just enjoy economic success in Michigan, we defined it. Our innovators and entrepreneurs created the world’s most productive companies, and our unions made sure that productivity led to broad middle class prosperity."― Jennifer M. Granholm
- "For a good 10 to 12 years, I was working non-stop and I wasn’t really enjoying my success."― Shania Twain