More From Jeffrey Archer
- "I’m not taking any interest in politics. I’m not involved in politics in any way. My life is in writing now."
- "Well I certainly have learned and I hope I’m moving on and certainly two years of prison was a terrible punishment."
- "I think my attitude to human beings has changed since leaving prison."
More In Education
- "Sleeping together is a euphemism for people, but tantamount to marriage with cats."― Marge Piercy
- "Inclusive, good-quality education is a foundation for dynamic and equitable societies."― Desmond Tutu
- "I prefer the company of peasants because they have not been educated sufficiently to reason incorrectly."― Michel de Montaigne