More From Jeff Koons
- "I was trying to make art that my son could look on in the future and would realize I was thinking about him very much during these times… that he can look and see my dad’s thinking about me, but to also embed in these things something that is bigger than all of us."
- "I try to be a truthful artist and I try to show a level of courage. I enjoy that. I’m a messenger."
More In Art
- "When lovely woman stoops to folly, and finds too late that men betray, what charm can soothe her melancholy, what art can wash her guilt away?"― Oliver Goldsmith
- "Art is not living. It is the use of living."― Audre Lorde
- "The moment you cheat for the sake of beauty, you know you’re an artist."― David Hockney