More From Jeff Bridges
- "My m.o. as far as choosing projects is I really try not to work. I try to not do the scripts that are offered me."
- "One of the tough things about being an actor, probably the hardest thing, is getting your foot in the door, and my father handled that for me at a very early age."
- "We’re here for such a short period of time."
More In Funny
- "You know what? I never really factor Hollywood into anything. I’m a black actor, so I can’t really control what Hollywood thinks. I gotta go do my thing, and my jokes have got to be funny. Whatever I do has got to be great."― Jamie Foxx
- "Even as a kid I was never the generator of humor, but I always knew who was funny, who to hang out with."― Andrew Stanton
- "I wanna make a jigsaw puzzle that’s 40,000 pieces. And when you finish it, it says ‘go outside.’"― Demetri Martin