More From Jeff Bridges
- "I can see how a relationship with a writer would be an easy thing."
- "I first got involved with ending world hunger, and I got hip to the facts about it – what a huge problem it was and how it wasn’t a matter of not having food or not knowing how to end it, but it was a matter of creating the political will."
- "When I was really young, my mom enrolled me in dance classes."
More In Funny
- "If I had to live my life again, I’d make the same mistakes, only sooner."― Tallulah Bankhead
- "It’s funny, like 15 years ago when I was a kid doing all the John Hughes movies, I remember Bruce Willis was the only guy who was transitioning from television into film."― Anthony Michael Hall
- "The design of each element should be thought out in order to be easy to make and easy to repair."― Leo Fender