More From Jeff Bridges
- "Nowadays it seems more and more like the ‘business’ in ‘show business’ is underlined, and there are campaigns, and it’s all part of getting people in to see the movies."
- "Working with my dad was such a gas. We approached the work in a similar way. We only made two films together when I was an adult, Tucker, and Blown Away, but it was so much fun to play with your parent like that."
- "Live like you’re already dead, man. Have a good time. Do your best. Let it all come ripping right through you."
More In Great
- "Religion has done love a great service by making it a sin."― Anatole France
- "A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered, and the smile that lights on the first born babe, and assures it of a mother’s love."― Thomas Chandler Haliburton
- "College atheletes used to get a degree in bringing your pencil."― Ruby Wax