More From Jeff Bridges
- "Any role that big is going to be a challenge for any actor, but for an actor of a young age, it’s going to be even tougher."
- "Nowadays it seems more and more like the ‘business’ in ‘show business’ is underlined, and there are campaigns, and it’s all part of getting people in to see the movies."
- "Movies are very subjective."
More In Great
- "Great occasions do not make heroes or cowards; they simply unveil them to the eyes of men. Silently and imperceptibly, as we wake or sleep, we grow strong or weak; and at last some crisis shows what we have become."― Brooke Foss Westcott
- "My goal is people associate November with COPD awareness month as much as they notice October with breast cancer and pink. That’d be a great thing if it happened. The fact that COPD kills more people than breast cancer and diabetes put together should raise some red flags."― Danica Patrick
- "There are many of us that are willing to do great things for the Lord, but few of us are willing to do little things."― Dwight L. Moody