More From Jeff Bridges
- "For me, growing up, the downside of it was that as a kid you don’t want to stand out. You don’t want to have a famous father let alone get a job because of your famous father, you know? But I’m a product of nepotism. That’s how I got my foot in the door, through my dad."
- "Thoughts will change and shift just like the wind and the water when you’re on the boat; thoughts are no different than anything else."
- "Work takes me away from my wife, Sue, and my life in Santa Barbara."
More In Great
- "Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together."― Thomas Dekker
- "One is not idle because one is absorbed. There is both visible and invisible labor. To contemplate is to toil, to think is to do. The crossed arms work, the clasped hands act. The eyes upturned to Heaven are an act of creation."― Victor Hugo
- "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it."― Steve Jobs