More From Jeb Bush
- "My guess is my brother would call his mom and his dad pretty regularly, a lot more than I probably did."
- "I don’t wake up each morning saying, ‘Oh, wow, it’s me. I think I’m the cat’s meow. I’m the best.’"
- "It’s a complex relationship when your dad happened to be president and you are president and then you have all the amateur psychology that goes on when people try to speculate about motivations."
More In Beauty
- "To me, teamwork is the beauty of our sport, where you have five acting as one. You become selfless."― Mike Krzyzewski
- "Beauty, n: the power by which a woman charms a lover and terrifies a husband."― Ambrose Bierce
- "In a spiritually sensitive culture, then, it might well be that age is something to be admired or envied."― Rowan D. Williams