More From Jeanne Moreau
- "It’s just as idiotic to say there is no life after death as it is to say there is one."
- "As long as you don’t make waves, ripples, life seems easy. But that’s condemning yourself to impotence and death before you are dead."
- "I work more now because at this time of my life I am not disturbed from my aim by outside pressures such as family, passionate relationships, dealing with ‘who am I?’ – those complications when one is searching for one’s self."
More In Age
- "Youth is a blunder; Manhood a struggle, Old Age a regret."― Benjamin Disraeli
- "Remember that I was out of the closet at the age of sixteen. My parents knew I was gay; I’d had to tell them."― Boy George
- "I’m totally into new age and self-help books. I used to work in a bookstore and that’s the section they gave me, and I got way into it. I just loved the power of positive thinking, letting yourself go."― Jason Mraz