More From Jeanne Moreau
- "Success is like a liberation or the first phrase of a love story."
- "What is amazing for a woman of my age is that I change as the world is changing-and changing very, very fast. I don’t think my mother had that opportunity to change."
- "Women will not talk about football unless one of them is in love with a football player, and then suddenly you discover that they know everything that is to be known about it."
More In Age
- "God employs several translators; some pieces are translated by age, some by sickness, some by war, some by justice."― John Donne
- "Stone Age. Bronze Age. Iron Age. We define entire epics of humanity by the technology they use."― Reed Hastings
- "We’re still living with the old paradigm of age as an arch. That’s the old metaphor: You’re born, you peak at midlife and decline into decrepitude."― Jane Fonda