More From Jeane Kirkpatrick
- "We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace."
- "There is an absolutely fundamental hostility on the part of totalitarian regimes toward religion."
- "Just as the Russians and the Soviets didn’t manage to wipe out languages in Lithuania, neither have they managed to wipe out religion to the extent that we had feared."
More In Equality
- "The highest political buzz word is not liberty, equality, fraternity or solidarity; it is service."― Arthur Hugh Clough
- "Here are the values that I stand for: honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values."― Ellen DeGeneres
- "Stewardesses are still paid so little that in many cases, new hires qualify for food stamps."― Patricia Ireland