More From Jeane Kirkpatrick
- "I was a woman in a man’s world. I was a Democrat in a Republican administration. I was an intellectual in a world of bureaucrats. I talked differently. This may have made me a bit like an ink blot."
- "There is an absolutely fundamental hostility on the part of totalitarian regimes toward religion."
- "We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace."
More In Equality
- "Our Age of Anxiety is, in great part, the result of trying to do today’s job with yesterday’s tools and yesterday’s concepts."― Marshall McLuhan
- "The land is ours. It’s not European and we have taken it, we have given it to the rightful people… Those of white extraction who happen to be in the country and are farming are welcome to do so, but they must do so on the basis of equality."― Robert Mugabe
- "We are all different. Yet we are all God’s children. We are all united behind this country and the common cause of freedom, justice, fairness, and equality. That is what unites us."― Barbara Boxer