More From Jean-Pierre Raffarin
- "France has a very important relationship with Germany. But that does not mean that we agree about everything or that two of our universities or companies are not going to compete."
- "I think that the proposed constitution is one of the European legal documents with the strongest social dimension I have seen since I began following European issues."
- "What’s very important is that we build a space that matters in the world, one that operates according to democratic rules, and that small and large countries enjoy a good relationship."
More In Education
- "In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."― Mark Twain
- "Freedom begins with what we teach our children. That is why Jews became a people whose passion is education, whose heroes are teachers and whose citadels are schools."― Jonathan Sacks
- "I don’t feel I’m qualified to be a coach outside the high school level. I think I would need to do more education to really be a good coach."― Carl Lewis