More From Jean-Pierre Raffarin
- "What’s very important is that we build a space that matters in the world, one that operates according to democratic rules, and that small and large countries enjoy a good relationship."
- "The United States, for a French citizen, is a friend, an ally, to whom we owe, along with most Europeans, our freedom."
- "France has a very important relationship with Germany. But that does not mean that we agree about everything or that two of our universities or companies are not going to compete."
More In Education
- "I’m a good son, a good father, a good husband – I’ve been married to the same woman for 30 years. I’m a good friend. I finished college, I have my education, I donate money anonymously. So when people criticize the kind of characters that I play on screen, I go, ‘You know, that’s part of history.’"― Samuel L. Jackson
- "Research has shown time and time again that infants who receive the high-quality child care and early education programs do better in school, have more developed social skills, and display fewer behavior problems."― Judy Biggert
- "THE rich possess ample means to realize any theory they may chuse to adopt in the education of their children, regardless of the cost; but it is not so with him whose Subsistence is derived from industry."― Joseph Lancaster