More From Jean-Pierre Raffarin
- "The United States, for a French citizen, is a friend, an ally, to whom we owe, along with most Europeans, our freedom."
- "France has a very important relationship with Germany. But that does not mean that we agree about everything or that two of our universities or companies are not going to compete."
- "What’s very important is that we build a space that matters in the world, one that operates according to democratic rules, and that small and large countries enjoy a good relationship."
More In Education
- "It may be that the satisfaction I need depends on my going away, so that when I’ve gone and come back, I’ll find it at home."― Rumi
- "But instead of standing up for reason, our government is handing education over to the world of faith."― Polly Toynbee
- "Don’t let schooling interfere with your education."― Mark Twain