More From Jean M. Auel
- "I have heard Science Fiction and Fantasy referred to as the fiction of ideas, and I like that definition, but it’s the mainstream public that chooses my books for the most part."
- "I have been a reader of Science Fiction and Fantasy for a long time, since I was 11 or 12 I think, so I understand it and I’m not at all surprised that readers of the genre might enjoy my books."
- "Science Fiction is not just about the future of space ships travelling to other planets, it is fiction based on science and I am using science as my basis for my fiction, but it’s the science of prehistory – palaeontology and archaeology – rather than astronomy or physics."
More In Science
- "I’m doing a book, ‘Chasing Science,’ about the pleasures of science as a spectator sport."― Frederik Pohl
- "Science moves with the spirit of an adventure characterized both by youthful arrogance and by the belief that the truth, once found, would be simple as well as pretty."― James D. Watson
- "We can make science personal, like a love story or your best friend."― Jim Sullivan