More From Jean M. Auel
- "I have been a reader of Science Fiction and Fantasy for a long time, since I was 11 or 12 I think, so I understand it and I’m not at all surprised that readers of the genre might enjoy my books."
- "Science Fiction is not just about the future of space ships travelling to other planets, it is fiction based on science and I am using science as my basis for my fiction, but it’s the science of prehistory – palaeontology and archaeology – rather than astronomy or physics."
- "Of the two, I would think of my work as closer to Science Fiction than Fantasy."
More In Science
- "I’m not here to discuss the past… I’m here to be positive."― Mark McGwire
- "What I’m working on now – I’m back to fantasy, although considering that it’s me, I’m turning it into a kind of science fantasy. It’s a vampire story – but my vampires are biological vampires. They didn’t become vampires because someone bit them; they were born that way."― Octavia Butler
- "To recover a spiritual tradition in which creation, and the study of creation, matters would be to inaugurate new possibilities between spirituality and science that would shape the paradigms for culture, its institution, and its people."― Matthew Fox