More From Jean-Luc Godard
- "Cinema is the most beautiful fraud in the world."
- "A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end, but not necessarily in that order."
- "Beauty is composed of an eternal, invariable element whose quantity is extremely difficult to determine, and a relative element which might be, either by turns or all at once, period, fashion, moral, passion."
More In Movies
- "My sense is, I think it’s okay for directors to do movies that speak to other work in their career."― Ivan Reitman
- "I loved the movies and I wanted to be like Marilyn Monroe. I thought she was so glamorous and everyone seemed to love her. I wanted to be like that and I told everyone I would be the next Marilyn Monroe."― Sharon Stone
- "I’m not allowed to see R-rated movies, but I did see ‘Kick-Ass’ because I’m in it. I’m not going to skip out on my own premiere!"― Chloe Moretz