More From Jean Kerr
- "Being divorced is like being hit by a Mack truck. If you live through it, you start looking very carefully to the right and to the left."
- "Marrying a man is like buying something you’ve been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn’t always go with everything else in the house."
- "The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible."
More In Beauty
- "In places where this beauty has already disappeared, we will reconstruct it."― Fritz Todt
- "A good basic selling idea, involvement and relevancy, of course, are as important as ever, but in the advertising din of today, unless you make yourself noticed and believed, you ain’t got nothin’."― Leo Burnett
- "There’s a beauty to wisdom and experience that cannot be faked. It’s impossible to be mature without having lived."― Amy Grant