More From Jean Kerr
- "Marrying a man is like buying something you’ve been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn’t always go with everything else in the house."
- "The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible."
- "Women speak because they wish to speak, whereas a man speaks only when driven to speak by something outside himself like, for instance, he can’t find any clean socks."
More In Beauty
- "I’m always suspicious of really beautiful women telling us we shouldn’t be worried about beauty."― Susan Estrich
- "It’s harder, but we’re still finding oil in Oklahoma today. The bar has been raised on startup companies, but it can still be done. Every regulation and every rule limits you, but, yes, it can still be done. That’s the beauty of living in a free country and having the freedom to have an idea and become an entrepreneur."― Harold Hamm
- "I know it sounds a bit corny, but I do think that beauty and sexiness come from within."― Rachel Stevens