More From Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- "We are born weak, we need strength; helpless, we need aid; foolish, we need reason. All that we lack at birth, all that we need when we come to man’s estate, is the gift of education."
- "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."
- "O love, if I regret the age when one savors you, it is not for the hour of pleasure, but for the one that follows it."
More In Women
- "A Code of Honor: Never approach a friend’s girlfriend or wife with mischief as your goal. There are just too many women in the world to justify that sort of dishonorable behavior. Unless she’s really attractive."― Bruce Jay Friedman
- "Women want love to be a novel, men a short story."― Daphne du Maurier
- "The problem is, women have stopped setting the bar high."― Steve Harvey