More From Jean Dujardin
- "I like the hot-cold, the sugar-salt, being able to play over-the-top and dramatic things – in the same film. Just as in my life, I can be very funny and at other times almost extinguished."
- "I recycle. I have a house in the south of France and I have a small garden. My name is Dujardin – ‘from the garden.’ I grow carrots, peppers, strawberries, green beans, and things for salads, but there are lots of wild boars all around and they steal the food."
More In Smile
- "In my whole career, I’ve never seen this type of race that you had to wait for the last day. There’s so many teams that are involved. You’ve got to smile because we’re in it."― David Wells
- "Better by far you should forget and smile that you should remember and be sad."― Christina Rossetti
- "I’ve always spent more time with a smile on my face than not, but the thing is, I don’t write about it."― Robert Smith