More From Jean Cocteau
- "We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don’t like?"
- "Here I am trying to live, or rather, I am trying to teach the death within me how to live."
- "I have lost my seven best friends, which is to say God has had mercy on me seven times without realizing it. He lent a friendship, took it from me, sent me another."
More In Success
- "I don’t see success as the goal. Obedience is the goal."― Jerry B. Jenkins
- "Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats."― Og Mandino
- "To this day, most people think of me as the fastest human. They don’t really think me as a long jumper, although that’s the event I had more success in."― Carl Lewis