More From Jean Baudrillard
- "The great person is ahead of their time, the smart make something out of it, and the blockhead, sets themselves against it."
- "A negative judgment gives you more satisfaction than praise, provided it smacks of jealousy."
- "I hesitate to deposit money in a bank. I am afraid I shall never dare to take it out again. When you go to confession and entrust your sins to the safe-keeping of the priest, do you ever come back for them?"
More In Intelligence
- "It takes intelligence to make real comedy, and it takes a reality base to create all that little stuff I like to do that makes you giggle inside."― Chris Tucker
- "The Germans certainly – the intelligence service believed that there were WMD. It turns out that we were all wrong, probably in my judgment, and that is most disturbing."― David Kay
- "Artificial Intelligence leaves no doubt that it wants its audiences to enter a realm of pure fantasy when it identifies one of the last remaining islands of civilization as New Jersey."― Godfried Danneels