More From Jean Baudrillard
- "Deep down, the US, with its space, its technological refinement, its bluff good conscience, even in those spaces which it opens up for simulation, is the only remaining primitive society."
- "Cowardice and courage are never without a measure of affectation. Nor is love. Feelings are never true. They play with their mirrors."
- "Deep down, no one really believes they have a right to live. But this death sentence generally stays tucked away, hidden beneath the difficulty of living. If that difficulty is removed from time to time, death is suddenly there, unintelligibly."
More In Intelligence
- "I rise today to discuss the National Intelligence Reform bill. I commend my colleagues in both Houses for their hard work in coming to an agreement. As with any conference, each voice is heard, but none can dominate and compromise must be achieved."― Ted Stevens
- "We have an incredible warrior class in this country – people in law enforcement, intelligence – and I thank God every night we have them standing fast to protect us from the tremendous amount of evil that exists in the world."― Brad Thor
- "The higher the voice the smaller the intellect."― Ernest Newman