More From Jean Baudrillard
- "Deep down, no one really believes they have a right to live. But this death sentence generally stays tucked away, hidden beneath the difficulty of living. If that difficulty is removed from time to time, death is suddenly there, unintelligibly."
- "The great person is ahead of their time, the smart make something out of it, and the blockhead, sets themselves against it."
- "Like dreams, statistics are a form of wish fulfillment."
More In Intelligence
- "Some people worry that artificial intelligence will make us feel inferior, but then, anybody in his right mind should have an inferiority complex every time he looks at a flower."― Alan Kay
- "Reputation is favorable notoriety as distinguished from fame, which is permanent approval of great deeds and noble thoughts by the best intelligence of mankind."― George William Curtis
- "The resistance of policy-makers to intelligence is not just founded on an ideological presupposition. They distrust intelligence sources and intelligence officials because they don’t understand what the real problems are."― Aldrich Ames