More From Jay Roach
- "The commentary track became a lot like the movie and there are some funny, long, awkward pauses that you can tell we’re just trying to find stuff to say. None of us had gotten to really talk about the movie until that moment and they were in New York and we were in L.A."
- "I do love DVD and I’ve always taken them seriously. You know, on the Austin things, we really put a ton of work into them because there’s so much design involved. And in this one, we thought a lot about it and what could go in."
- "My favorite laser disk ever was the laser disk for The Graduate, which had a commentary track that wasn’t even the filmmakers, it was a professor, some film criticism guy who just happen to be this amazing commentator who went off into the whole theory of comedy."
More In Design
- "People who run a ready-to-wear company are businessmen rather than production or design people."― Calvin Klein
- "It is only after years of preparation that the young artist should touch color – not color used descriptively, that is, but as a means of personal expression."― Henri Matisse
- "I did not direct my life. I didn’t design it. I never made decisions. Things always came up and made them for me. That’s what life is."― B. F. Skinner