More From Jay Roach
- "I do love DVD and I’ve always taken them seriously. You know, on the Austin things, we really put a ton of work into them because there’s so much design involved. And in this one, we thought a lot about it and what could go in."
- "My favorite laser disk ever was the laser disk for The Graduate, which had a commentary track that wasn’t even the filmmakers, it was a professor, some film criticism guy who just happen to be this amazing commentator who went off into the whole theory of comedy."
- "The commentary track became a lot like the movie and there are some funny, long, awkward pauses that you can tell we’re just trying to find stuff to say. None of us had gotten to really talk about the movie until that moment and they were in New York and we were in L.A."
More In Design
- "I have a secret thought from some things I have observed, that God may perhaps design you for some singular service in the world."― David Brainerd
- "Complexity is one of the great problems in environmental design."― Christopher Alexander
- "By the fourth grade, I graduated to an erector set and spent many happy hours constructing devices of unknown purpose where the main design criterion was to maximize the number of moving parts and overall size."― Steven Chu