More From Jay Roach
- "My favorite laser disk ever was the laser disk for The Graduate, which had a commentary track that wasn’t even the filmmakers, it was a professor, some film criticism guy who just happen to be this amazing commentator who went off into the whole theory of comedy."
- "I do love DVD and I’ve always taken them seriously. You know, on the Austin things, we really put a ton of work into them because there’s so much design involved. And in this one, we thought a lot about it and what could go in."
- "The commentary track became a lot like the movie and there are some funny, long, awkward pauses that you can tell we’re just trying to find stuff to say. None of us had gotten to really talk about the movie until that moment and they were in New York and we were in L.A."
More In Design
- "I do what I love to do at the moment. If I wake up tomorrow and decide I want to dance, that’s what I’d do. Or design clothes. I think I’d throw myself into whatever I’m doing now. It’s not about abandoning what I was doing before, or giving up. It’s about knowing that if I die tomorrow, I lived the way I wanted to."― Ayumi Hamasaki
- "I don’t act, I don’t direct, I don’t design."― Tom Stoppard
- "User-centered design means understanding what your users need, how they think, and how they behave – and incorporating that understanding into every aspect of your process."― Jesse James Garrett