More From Jay Roach
- "I do love DVD and I’ve always taken them seriously. You know, on the Austin things, we really put a ton of work into them because there’s so much design involved. And in this one, we thought a lot about it and what could go in."
- "My favorite laser disk ever was the laser disk for The Graduate, which had a commentary track that wasn’t even the filmmakers, it was a professor, some film criticism guy who just happen to be this amazing commentator who went off into the whole theory of comedy."
- "The commentary track became a lot like the movie and there are some funny, long, awkward pauses that you can tell we’re just trying to find stuff to say. None of us had gotten to really talk about the movie until that moment and they were in New York and we were in L.A."
More In Design
- "Biological engineering is not necessarily understanding systems but rather, I want to be able to design and build biological systems to perform particular applications."― Drew Endy
- "I was very interested in theatre, mostly in stage design. I did a little bit of acting."― Jim Henson
- "After all, C++ isn’t a perfect match for Java’s design aims either."― Bjarne Stroustrup