More From Jay Inslee
- "Investing in industries and technology for the 21st century generates high-skilled, high-wage jobs for industries of the future."
- "Third issue, and again I think it is important to note, anyone can make a mistake and any administration can make a mistake once in a while, but this is just a long train of abuses, an unbroken chain of following special interests rather than the health of the American people."
- "The fact is that we cannot drill our way to independence. We cannot drill our way to freedom, and we cannot drill our way to create jobs in this country."
More In Car
- "Canadians can easily ‘pass for American’ as long as we don’t accidentally use metric measurements or apologize when hit by a car."― Doug Coupland
- "A car to pick me up every day, a chair with my name on it, everybody being very polite… what can you do except sit back and watch it all, try to take it all in?"― Charles Dance
- "Government stimulates the democrat party."― Rush Limbaugh