More From Jay Alan Sekulow
- "As a private lawyer, I could bill $750 an hour, but I don’t."
- "Our enemies, like the Grecian hero, have one vulnerable point. You have not touched it yet. What should have been their element of weakness has been suffered to remain an element of strength."
- "What if you threw a protest and no one showed up? The lack of angst and anger and emotion is a big positive."
More In Legal
- "Death is not natural for a state as it is for a human being, for whom death is not only necessary, but frequently even desirable."― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "Well, when I think of steroids I think of an image. You have the advantage over someone, which is a form of cheating. I guess it wouldn’t be right unless it was legal for everybody. Reason it’s not legal for everybody is because it can hurt people seriously."― Evander Holyfield
- "They seem to have forgotten that, and are back saying the only purpose of P2P networks is for illegal trading of owned goods. We claim part of the reason for P2P is for legal trading of what ought to be in public domain. And what is in public domain in many cases."― John Perry Barlow