More From Jay Alan Sekulow
- "As a private lawyer, I could bill $750 an hour, but I don’t."
- "What if you threw a protest and no one showed up? The lack of angst and anger and emotion is a big positive."
- "Our enemies, like the Grecian hero, have one vulnerable point. You have not touched it yet. What should have been their element of weakness has been suffered to remain an element of strength."
More In Legal
- "However saying that I totally support the concept of civil partnerships in the eyes of the law, and think it a disgrace that same sex couples have had to wait so long for legal rights, protection and recognition."― Adam Rickitt
- "These are people who haven’t gone through the legal means to becoming citizens like our forefathers did. They want all the benefits but none of the responsibilities."― Matt Dillon
- "I do have two data identities. I have my name, Bruce Sterling, which is my public name under which I write novels. I also have my other name, which is my legal name under which I own property and vote."― Bruce Sterling