More From Jay Alan Sekulow
- "As a private lawyer, I could bill $750 an hour, but I don’t."
- "What if you threw a protest and no one showed up? The lack of angst and anger and emotion is a big positive."
- "Our enemies, like the Grecian hero, have one vulnerable point. You have not touched it yet. What should have been their element of weakness has been suffered to remain an element of strength."
More In Legal
- "In the US, you even lose legal rights if you store your data in a company’s machines instead of your own. The police need to present you with a search warrant to get your data from you; but if they are stored in a company’s server, the police can get it without showing you anything."― Richard Stallman
- "All of the legal defense funds out there, they’re looking for people out there with court of appeals experience, because court of appeals is where policy is made. And I know, I know this is on tape and I should never say that because we don’t make law, I know. I know."― Sonia Sotomayor
- "Love is moral even without legal marriage, but marriage is immoral without love."― Ellen Key