More From Jason Mraz
- "A rescue mission doesn’t involve going in and just taking a child and leaving. You can’t just choose any child at random. Every kid has a case that is based on that child’s original family. So, we made it over to a village, found the child; we were interacting with the child."
- "I’m totally into new age and self-help books. I used to work in a bookstore and that’s the section they gave me, and I got way into it. I just loved the power of positive thinking, letting yourself go."
- "I do feel most at home playing live, but the feeling of getting into the studio to see the new songs take shape was really incredible."
More In Romantic
- "Personally, I can’t see why it would be any less romantic to find a husband in a nice four-color catalogue than in the average downtown bar at happy hour."― Barbara Ehrenreich
- "The romantic idea is that everybody around a writer must suffer for his talent. I think a writer is a citizen of humanity, part of his nation, part of his family. He may have to make some compromises."― Irwin Shaw
- "Is that romantic fantasy real? Um, after kids, no. Take the kids away, I don’t know. Depends."― Robin Wright Penn