More From Jason Mraz
- "It was a very bizarre experience for me, to get the songs together, go in there, and try to deliver them as I would perhaps in a live setting. But I realized that I couldn’t take on that coffeehouse style that I came from and go in there and burn it up."
- "I do feel most at home playing live, but the feeling of getting into the studio to see the new songs take shape was really incredible."
- "What I’d love to do is work with kids in the U.S. to raise their awareness and encourage them to be global citizens. We’re all connected these days; we can listen to the same music as kids all around the world and share our ideas."
More In Romantic
- "Acting can be pretty challenging. I can’t say making a romantic comedy is challenging, but to do anything well, you have to put yourself into it."― John Cusack
- "The state of New Jersey is really two places – terrible cities and wonderful suburbs. I live in the suburbs, the final battleground of the American dream, where people get married and have kids and try to scratch out a happy life for themselves. It’s very romantic in that way, but a bit naive. I like to play with that in my work."― Harlan Coben
- "I had to satisfy the action fans, the romantic fans, the intellectual fans. It was a terrific burden."― Sidney Poitier