More From Jason Mraz
- "Music was always the distraction, so it was the obvious choice to pursue. My dad always said to find a job I love to do, that way it wouldn’t feel like a job. So I did that."
- "I buy records from all across the board. I get kind of a hybrid of influences in my own music."
- "A lot of those ideal towns are all starting to look the same, the specifics are starting to disappear. So we need to retain a love for life, a love for one’s family, a love for where one’s really from."
More In Romantic
- "I’m no romantic, surfing, California boy. I like reading, writing, philosophizing. Scheming. I’ve been doing some exploration of the inner space."― Henry Hopper
- "I love romantic comedy, but I think you have to have another idea that you’re chasing along with romantic comedy."― James L. Brooks
- "We have got too many kids around the house to have a romantic meal at home. But Danielle is a fantastic cook. She does a brilliant lasagne, great roasts and a great chilli dish. She knows the way to my heart."― Gary Lineker