More From Jason Mraz
- "It’s easier to write from my own life, and it’s also more fun. I always write about relationships, for instance, whether they’re romantic relationships, friendships, encounters… there’s always a lesson to be learned from them."
- "It was a very bizarre experience for me, to get the songs together, go in there, and try to deliver them as I would perhaps in a live setting. But I realized that I couldn’t take on that coffeehouse style that I came from and go in there and burn it up."
- "I do feel most at home playing live, but the feeling of getting into the studio to see the new songs take shape was really incredible."
More In Experience
- "All we need, really, is a change from a near frigid to a tropical attitude of mind."― Marjory Stoneman Douglas
- "I think success right now is not about how famous you are or how much you’re getting paid, but it’s more about if you’re steadily working and you’re happy with what you’re doing."― Sarah Hyland
- "How much has it been your experience that Americans follow what happens in the world?"― Reed Hastings