More From Jason Mraz
- "But my strength was in singing and songwriting, which was a new discovery for me when I was 18. And I decided if I pursued songwriting, which is what was closest to my heart, then there would be no competition. I would just live my life being myself and living my dream."
- "Music was always the distraction, so it was the obvious choice to pursue. My dad always said to find a job I love to do, that way it wouldn’t feel like a job. So I did that."
- "Well, for me, what I’ve learned at the very end of this, love is sharing, and I think that really is, for me, the best place to go to experience love, is sharing."
More In Experience
- "What is the good of drawing conclusions from experience? I don’t deny we sometimes draw the right conclusions, but don’t we just as often draw the wrong ones?"― Georg C. Lichtenberg
- "I must take issue with the term ‘a mere child,’ for it has been my invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely preferable to that of a mere adult."― Fran Lebowitz
- "The essence of a role-playing game is that it is a group, cooperative experience."― Gary Gygax