More From Jason Bateman
- "The comedy community is very friendly right now. I think that’s why you see all the synergy and people doing each other’s movies."
- "I think anybody who’s doing work in their teen years on TV or in the movies, you’re a teen idol by default."
- "Starting at age 10, my personality and my identity all stemmed from employment. I had a set to be at. I was a certain way with the cameraman, a certain way with the makeup lady – a normal, routine environment."
More In Attitude
- "But I think bands that rolled in with a big attitude, like they were some big deal, I just found that very strange."― Rob Zombie
- "Nothing. We’re all friends and friendly. So when the cameras go down, depending on the mood or the nature of the material we’re dealing with, there’s usually a kind of a prevailing light attitude that’s floating around."― Richard Dean Anderson
- "Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one."― Hans Selye