More From Jason Bateman
- "Starting at age 10, my personality and my identity all stemmed from employment. I had a set to be at. I was a certain way with the cameraman, a certain way with the makeup lady – a normal, routine environment."
- "I think anybody who’s doing work in their teen years on TV or in the movies, you’re a teen idol by default."
- "I remember my dad working with me on breaking down my script and writing out a back story for my character and all that stuff."
More In Attitude
- "I also had a mistaken attitude towards certain comrades."― Bela Kun
- "We will see that our new attitude toward liquor has been given to us without any thought or effort on our part. It just comes! That is the miracle of it."― William Griffith Wilson
- "You hope people are going to be listening to you after you’re gone. And they like you better after you’re gone."― Tom Waits