More From Jason Bateman
- "Starting at age 10, my personality and my identity all stemmed from employment. I had a set to be at. I was a certain way with the cameraman, a certain way with the makeup lady – a normal, routine environment."
- "I think anybody who’s doing work in their teen years on TV or in the movies, you’re a teen idol by default."
- "The comedy community is very friendly right now. I think that’s why you see all the synergy and people doing each other’s movies."
More In Attitude
- "There is no God, Nature sufficeth unto herself; in no wise hath she need of an author."― Marquis de Sade
- "Our spiritual attitude is determined by our conception of our relation to infinite spirit."― Paul Twitchell
- "It goes without saying that the Jewish people can have no other goal than Palestine and that, whatever the fate of the proposition may be, our attitude toward the land of our fathers is and shall remain unchangeable."― Theodor Herzl