More From Jasmine Guy
- "It is a full time job being honest one moment at a time, remembering to love, to honor, to respect. It is a practice, a discipline, worthy of every moment."
- "I am very sad for men and women trapped in any relationship where there is cruelty, dominance, inequity. I long for the liberation of all people."
- "If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one’s friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family."
More In Friendship
- "There is no friend like an old friend who has shared our morning days, no greeting like his welcome, no homage like his praise."― Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "If it’s very painful for you to criticize your friends – you’re safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that’s the time to hold your tongue."― Alice Duer Miller
- "The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship."― William Blake