More From Jasmine Guy
- "It is a full time job being honest one moment at a time, remembering to love, to honor, to respect. It is a practice, a discipline, worthy of every moment."
- "I am very sad for men and women trapped in any relationship where there is cruelty, dominance, inequity. I long for the liberation of all people."
- "If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one’s friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family."
More In Friendship
- "It may be a cold, clammy thing to say, but those that treat friendship the same as any other selfishness seem to get the most out of it."― E. W. Howe
- "A man’s growth is seen in the successive choirs of his friends."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Love is like the wild rose-briar; Friendship like the holly-tree. The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms, but which will bloom most constantly?"― Emily Bronte