More From Jasmine Guy
- "If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one’s friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family."
- "It is a full time job being honest one moment at a time, remembering to love, to honor, to respect. It is a practice, a discipline, worthy of every moment."
- "I am very sad for men and women trapped in any relationship where there is cruelty, dominance, inequity. I long for the liberation of all people."
More In Friendship
- "The world is round so that friendship may encircle it."― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- "Many a person has held close, throughout their entire lives, two friends that always remained strange to one another, because one of them attracted by virtue of similarity, the other by difference."― Emil Ludwig
- "Friendship is almost always the union of a part of one mind with the part of another; people are friends in spots."― George Santayana