More From Jasmine Guy
- "The building of friendship, family, community and love is complicated. We are so isolated in this country, no longer supported by tribes and villages."
- "If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one’s friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family."
- "I am very sad for men and women trapped in any relationship where there is cruelty, dominance, inequity. I long for the liberation of all people."
More In Marriage
- "My own personal, moral, spiritual, religious, etc. beliefs don’t oppose same-gender marriage."― Ed Case
- "Marriage is something that needs to be worked on every day. I don’t know if I’m the one to give marital advice since I’ve only been married for a little over a year, but marriage is certainly easier if you are open, trusting and loving."― Emily Blunt
- "I wake up every day and I can’t wait to go to work, and that’s a gift. Not too many people have the opportunity to feel that way."― Tiger Woods