More From Jasmine Guy
- "If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one’s friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family."
- "I am very sad for men and women trapped in any relationship where there is cruelty, dominance, inequity. I long for the liberation of all people."
- "The building of friendship, family, community and love is complicated. We are so isolated in this country, no longer supported by tribes and villages."
More In Marriage
- "The clearest explanation for the failure of any marriage is that the two people are incompatible; that is, that one is male and the other female."― Anna Quindlen
- "I like getting married, but I don’t like being married."― Don Adams
- "Olympism is the marriage of sport and culture."― Juan Antonio Samaranch