More From Jasmine Guy
- "If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one’s friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family."
- "I am very sad for men and women trapped in any relationship where there is cruelty, dominance, inequity. I long for the liberation of all people."
- "The building of friendship, family, community and love is complicated. We are so isolated in this country, no longer supported by tribes and villages."
More In Marriage
- "Spending only what the country can afford, rewarding savings, encouraging independence, supporting marriage: people know that these things are common sense."― William Hague
- "Marriage is a mistake every man should make."― George Jessel
- "Marriage is a custom brought about by women who then proceed to live off men and destroy them, completely enveloping the man in a destructive cocoon or eating him away like a poisonous fungus on a tree."― Richard Harris