More From Jasmine Guy
- "If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one’s friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family."
- "The building of friendship, family, community and love is complicated. We are so isolated in this country, no longer supported by tribes and villages."
- "I am very sad for men and women trapped in any relationship where there is cruelty, dominance, inequity. I long for the liberation of all people."
More In Marriage
- "Politics doesn’t make strange bedfellows – marriage does."― Groucho Marx
- "I’m completely comfortable with gay marriage."― Elizabeth Edwards
- "I think it’s best if there’s an amendment that goes on the ballot where the people can weigh in. Every time this issue has gone on the ballot, the people have voted to retain the traditional definition of marriage as recently as California in 2008."― Michele Bachmann